Leddy Group is seeking Machine/Facility Maintenance Technicians to join on of Rutland’s largest employers and leading manufacturers!
This opportunity is full time and long term for the right candidate. Pay rates starting from $16-18/hour.
Responsibilities of the Machine/Facility Maintenance Technician:
- Maintain and repair facilities and equipment as needed
- Install new equipment technologies and support the training of production staff in the correct operation
- Monitor the preventative maintenance programs to ensure that facilities and equipment are cared for on a proactive basis. Complete all preventative maintenance tasks on a timely basis.
- Evaluate maintenance requests to understand problems and determine the best resolution
Qualifications of the Machine/Facility Maintenance Technician:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant industrial experience
- Demonstrated experience in 3 out of the 4 following areas
- Mechanical systems
- Ability to read equipment schematics
- Willingness to expand knowledge to other related areas through formal training
- Ability to use the appropriate systems to record maintenance data, order maintenance materials, etc.
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications