Machine Line Assistant
Looking for candidates who can work independently in a general labor role in a production setting.
Responsibilities of the Machine Line Assistant:
- Work to SOP, WO and all safety guidelines
- Keeping records, reports and inspecting for quality
- Keeping up with production
- Ability to use E-1 to follow schedules and transfer rolls
Requirements of the Machine Line Assistant:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be on your feet for the entire shift
- Must be reliable and hardworking
- Ability to work independently and stay motivated
Compensation for this position is $11.00 per hour. Hours are Sunday – Tuesday and every other Wednesday 6am – 6pm located in Hampton. There are also night shifts available and this shift has a differential added to rate of pay.