Machine Operator – Days
Machine shop in Rochester/Gonic, NH dedicated to precision engineering. This company is over 60 years old and services many different industries including: ammunition, fiber optics, arrowheads, automotive, connectors, and medical devices.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Quality checks on machines and products
- All necessary documentation
- Wipe any visible chips, oil or hand marks off equipment
- Keep machine pans free of grime and excess oil
- Ensure no oil spills from machines
Qualifications of the Machine Operator:
- Able to stand for a full shift and lift 25bs
- Able to read blueprints
- Able to use micrometers
- At least 2 years experience preferred
Candidates must be able to provide an original copy of their birth certificate during the interview or at time of hire.
This is a days position, Monday – Thursday 6:30am – 5pm, sometimes until 6pm. Some Fridays and Saturdays for overtime are mandatory.
This position pays $14.00/hr