Machine Operator – 1st Shift
Company in Kittery, ME that manufactures filtration systems is looking for a first shift machine operator!
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Operate production machines performing a normal range of primary and secondary operations to produce quality component parts
- Operate one or several production machines simultaneously
- Inspect parts completing SPC charts and note any trends indicating potential problems. Report defective parts to lead person or setup and operate personnel.
- Load and unload material such as rod stock, resin and casting.
Qualifications of the Machine Operator:
- Must be able to read and understand drawings and blueprints
- Use of gauging methodology (verniers, drop gauges, plug gauges, etc)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year experience with machine operating
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
#ZRDBranch Office: Dover, NH