Company is focused on patient care and caregiver efficiency by providing a complete line of sterile procedure kits & trays to help decrease the risk of infections in the hospital, oncology, and home care settings.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Performs all tooling changeovers to product specifications
- Starts machine, engages printer and observes operation
- Inspects and verify conformance of product to specifications contained in product routing
- Moves machine controls and guides to adjust machine to within established parameters
Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Adheres to all safety requirements
- Ability to stand for the entire shift
- Ability to work in a clean room environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
This is a first shift position and the compensation is $14/hour.