Leddy Group is seeking a Machine Operator in Lebanon, NH. The currently have positions open on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift.
This is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door of an advanced manufacturing company.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Safely, correctly and efficiently operate all Roller equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Maintain necessary records and ensure that documentation procedures are followed.
- Move material and parts as needed. Care is required to handle components to prevent damage.
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to a leader.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Train personnel as required.
- Create and update setup-sheets and standard work procedures.
- Gauge knowledge should be sufficient to operate all gauges in the area of responsibility.
- Shall be capable of performing inspections in accordance with issued work instructions.
- Keep leader informed of all machine, quality and quantity problems or audits as required.
- Conduct or assist in problem-solving events and meetings.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on equipment as required.
- Perform and be involved in continuous improvement projects as required.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed.
- Skills learned to be determined by the group leader based upon the need of the entire group and the need for flexibility.
Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Basic mathematical and mechanical skills are required.
- Basic computer interface skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient and productive is required.
- Strong ability to follow written and prescribed work instructions/procedures and tasks.
- Strong ability to read and interpret specifications, acceptance criteria, and engineering drawings.
- Situational/Spatial awareness along with strict adherence to PPE/safety protocols is required.
Competitive pay with shift differential. Safety glasses and earplugs are supplied. This is a well-known company who is great to their employees.