Company that designs connection systems that transmit signals, data or power through challenging media located in Portsmouth, NH is seeking to hire for this position. Company products go in aircraft, biomedical devices, deep-sea exploration vehicles, offshore oil and gas operations, power generation including nuclear power and submarines.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Create and maintain programs for CNC equipment, using the most effective metal removal rates to increase efficiency while optimizing tool life.
- Deliver new and revised programs to the Machine Shop on time in accordance with the production schedule.
Qualifications of the Machinist:
- Proven knowledge and understanding of CNC equipment and programming languages
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – written and verbal
- High School Diploma AS, BA, BS in a related field is desirable
- Five years minimum of CNC programming and machine operation experience
This is a 1st shift position working 6 am – 2:30 pm Monday – Friday. Pay is dependent on experience.