Leddy Group is seeking candidates for a supplemental Maintenance Associate position in Manchester, NH!
This is a contract assignment for approximately six months with a great company that is a very reputable manufacturer both locally and nationally.
Summary of Maintenance Associate:
To ensure maintenance of production and general equipment in order to maximize production output as well as support the upkeep, cleanliness, and efficiencies of a smooth running building and facility.
Qualifications of Maintenance Associate:
A) Equipment Maintenance
- Have a solid understanding and knowledge of Maintenance Program. As instructed by the manager, abide by the maintenance schedule to service equipment.
- Update preventative maintenance database as routine work, after repairs or changes to equipment have been made. Closeout jobs in the system as approved by the manager.
- Schedule meetings with contractors as instructed by the manager.
- Complete and organize all necessary paperwork; closeout jobs in the system as approved by management.
- Ensure that all production equipment is clean and in good working condition making full use of the Maintenance Program
- Cross-train with production department when opportunities arise
- Act as back up to the Production Department in a case an emergency or upon prior scheduling approved between the Facilities Manager and Production Manager
C) Other General Duties
- Organize, clean and tidy areas throughout the facility as required or instructed
- Light maintenance duties such as painting, fixing small repairs, patching holes, change light bulbs, and similar duties
- Duties may include stocking/moving goods, assisting employees to move furniture sweeping, mopping, washing floors w/machine, wiping equipment down, cleaning/dusting, cleaning inventory shelves
- Outside maintenance such as general cleanup and presentation of property and building, snow removal and similar
Pay is $16 per hour