Rochester, NH company is a manufacturer and fabricator of engineered thermoset advanced composite materials and components is seeking a Machine Operator for manual machines. This growing company manufacture sheet, tube, rod and fabricated components based on their clients custom needs.
As the maintenance mechanic you will:
- Perform a variety of facility and equipment maintenance including minor electrical and plumbing repair tasks
- Coordinate work being performed by outside contractors
- Knowledge of basic machining operations, hydraulic systems and ability to read and interpret instruction manuals and specifications
The maintenance mechanic requires:
- 3 or more years of experience with hydraulic equipment repair and injection molding equipment repair
- A high school diploma or GED
This is a first shift, direct hire opportunity! The shift runs 6:30a-3p generally, but could potentially be flexible. There is travel involved to a sister facility for the first few months, but will be in Rochester full time.