Leddy Group is currently seeking candidates for Maintenance Mechanic for a great manufacturing company in Laconia, NH!
This is an exciting long-term, permanent opportunity for a stable and growing company that offers competitive compensation and benefits!
Summary: Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Sets up and operates lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Initiates purchase order for parts and machines.
- Repairs electrical equipment.
- Consistently, regularly and dependably at work and on time.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
Associate’s degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
First Shift, Monday-Friday 6:45 am-3:15 pm