Company in Hampton, NH that creates materials from recycled plastic is looking for a maintenance mechanic to join them to cover a short period of time, but has potential to go long term for the right fit.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Possess advanced troubleshooting skills for mechanical components of all plant equipment
- Knowledge of installing mechanical drive components, ie belts, chains & bearings
- Prior Training in machine shop equipment operating Practices
- Ability to do read and execute mechanical Set-up of machines to OEM specifications
- Arc Welding skills and repair parts fabrication skills
- Pneumatic tube piping and hard piping up to 1 inch
- Computerized Maintenance Software data entry
- Card wire winding techniques and installation methods, ie butt welding, brazing, winding
- Emergency response to all in-plant emergencies, i.e. Fires and chemical spills
Qualifications of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Arc Welding
- Brazing and winding
- Experience working with pneumatics
- Experience with mechanical drive components
This is a 1st shift position working Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays for 10-hour shift starting as early as 6:00am.
Pay for this role is $20-$25/hr depending on experience.