Food processing company in Portsmouth, NH that focuses on seafood. This company freezes and distributes seafood to companies across New England.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- Directly supports daily plant productivity and operations by performing routine maintenance, preventative maintenance, servicing, repairs, and adjustments on all food processing and packaging equipment.
- Performs overhaul of equipment and performs minor fabrication of machine guards, hydraulic hoses, fixtures, and other minor projects as required.
- Works rotating weekends and overtime to accomplish required preventative maintenance requirements.
- Apply procedures and measures to ensure a safe working environment in all areas of the facility
- Performs a variety of mechanical tasks
- Simple fabrication, welding (preferred), hydraulic and pneumatic basics
- Inspect, repair, and modify machinery and equipment using hoists, lift trucks, hand tools, and power tools
- Assist with line set-ups and equipment and tooling changeovers
- Performs basic equipment troubleshooting
Qualifications of the Maintenance Technician:
- Applies knowledge of standard maintenance concepts, practices and procedures
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Pay for this role is dependent on experience.
This position is Monday through Friday and has openings on first and second shift. Candidates must be able to work mandatory overtime days as well as work overtime on short notice.
Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-749-4810 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
#ZRDBranch Office: Dover, NH