Leddy Group is currently seeking candidates for a Manual Welder for a great manufacturing company in Laconia, NH!
This is an exciting long-term, permanent opportunity for a stable and growing company that offers competitive compensation and benefits!
Responsibilities of Manual Welder:
- Welds and fabricates flexible and rigid tube assemblies composed of a variety of materials using manual and automatic arc welding processes.
- Assesses welds for conformance to visual and dimensional requirements.
- Interprets specifications, limitations, and intent.
- Communicates results and makes reports.
- Positions and clamps together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding.
- Consistently, regularly and dependably at work and on time.
Qualifications of Manual Welder:
- High school diploma or GED
- Five years relevant experience or equivalent combination of directly related education and relevant experience
First Shift Monday – Friday, Pay DOE