Leddy Group is seeking a 2nd Shift Manufacturers!
Our client is well known for its manufacturing of high quality complex parts in the Cavendish, VT area and family owned. They strive to promote a team environment and offer a wide range of diverse career paths once hired.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Operates various assembly, production equipment, and hand tools;
- Handles, assembles, and inspects product and parts;
- Performs quality inspections, and follows ISO procedures;
- Performs floor work/material handling duties;
- Prepares and packs parts for material handling and/or shipping;
Requirements of the Manufacturers:
- Previous experience in manufacturing preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Leddy Group is looking for someone team oriented, reliable, and looking to join a company that appreciates employees and dedication to quality.