Leddy Group is partnering with a world-renowned contract manufacturer in Arlington, VT seeking 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift Manufacturing Painters/Finishers.
Our client is looking for team-oriented and reliable people looking to join a company that appreciates employees and has a dedication to quality? This is a long term opportunity for the right candidates, offering and shift differentials.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Applies liquid coatings by different processing methods to a variety of plastic molded and metal products for decorative and functional purposes;
- Performs pad printing, spray painting and silk screening operations;
- Operates various assembly, production equipment, and hand tools; Handles, assembles and inspects product and parts;
- Able to rotate into other departments to perform similar tasks as needed;
Requirements of the Manufacturing Painters/Finishers:
- Previous experience in manufacturing preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to work in a fast paced environment