Electronics company in Dover, NH is looking for material handlers to join their team! This client is looking for varying levels of warehouse experience. They specialize in refurbishing/replacing POS systems.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Material handling, disassembly, transport, inventory, receiving and scrap activities as required
- Work on moving product throughout the warehouse in accordance with SOPs
- Coordinate with deployment, warehouse lead, inventory clerk, asset management lead and expediter to ensure that priorities are communicated
Requirements of the Material Handler:
- Manage time efficiently
- Maintain quality control standards
- Maintain accurate inventory counts
The compensation for this position starts at $13/hour, but depends on experience. The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday 9:30am-6pm.