Local aerospace company is seeking mechanical assemblers to do fine detailed work for parts before shipping! Attention to detail and patience is a must for this position.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler:
- Makes own set-ups, alignments and adjustments maintaining tolerance in accordance with work instructions and blueprints.
- Disassembles, modifies, reworks, refurbishes, reassembles, and tests units as required.
- Installs components to be integrated into sub-assembly and assembly units.
- Responsible for accurate labor reporting, checking paperwork, and following routers/recording documentation as necessary.
Requirements of the Mechanical Assembler:
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Attention to detail and patience to put fine pieces together
This is a 1st shift position working Monday to Friday; 7:00 am-3:30 pm. Pay rate $15/hour DOE.