Leddy Group is seeking a Medical Supply Technician for a client in Lebanon, NH.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a stable company in the Upper Valley. This company offers room for growth within your position and compensation.
Responsibilities of the Medical Supply Technician:
- Walking to different departments and going through the departments Medical Supplies, scanning what is getting low with handheld device.
- Working with the warehouse to gather supplies and distribute to each department to be restocked.
- Organize and neatly put away all supplies within the department.
Requirements of the Medical Supply Technician:
- Must have computer experience
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lots of walking.
- Must be able to work efficiently and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail oriented, motivated, and organized
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
This is a full time, long-term position for the right candidate. This is a 1st shift position with the hours of 5:00am-1:30pm Don’t wait; send your resume today!