Leddy Group is seeking a Mold Machine Operator for a great company in Laconia, NH!
This is a long-term, permanent role with a great company that offers growth and development.
Summary of Mold Machine Operator: Engaged in the fabrication of both rigid and flexible metal tubing.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Performs visual and dimensional checks on materials, assemblies, tube details, components and finished products.
- Sets up and operates manual and semi-automatic benders.
- Polishes or prepares assemblies and details to acceptable cosmetic and dimensional requirements.
Qualifications of Mold Machine Operator:
- High school diploma/ GED or one to three months related experience and/or training.
- Ability to pass a drug screen
1st Shift, Pay Rate $12.50 – $15.00 depending on experience