Leddy Group is seeking candidates for a Molding Machine Maintenance Mechanic for a client in Manchester, NH.
This is a great long term, permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
This role is responsible for the efficient and safe operation of all machine and auxiliary equipment throughout the molding department.
Responsibilities of Molding Machine Maintenance Mechanic:
- Performs all preventative maintenance as scheduled.
- Maintains and repairs all equipment as requested by maintenance work tickets, per manufacturer’s specifications and procedures.
- Ensures that documentation, work tickets, etc., filled in properly: follow up on all assignments.
- Responsible for the condition of all machines and related equipment that are installed and kept to the highest standard.
- Responsible for the observation relating to excessive wear, breakage, abuse, downtime, and corrective actions.
- Enforce safety regulations and maintain safe and clean working condition.
- Must be able to read and understand blue prints and schematics.
Qualifications of Molding Machine Maintenance Mechanic:
- Must have 2-3 years mechanical experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently throughout shift
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
1st Shift Position
Pay is dependent on experience within the range of $25-$30