Leddy Group is currently seeking candidates for a 1st and 2nd Shift NDT X-Ray Trainee for a great manufacturing company in Laconia, NH!
This is an exciting long-term, permanent opportunity for a stable and growing company that offers competitive compensation and benefits!
Responsibilities on NDT X-Ray Trainee:
- Reads and follows X-ray film or digital techniques to produce quality images
- Follows set radiation safety procedures for personnel and area monitoring
- Reads and interprets blueprints, specifications and work instructions
- Performs system checks as required
- Is able to pass certification requirements to NAS-410 and Titeflex procedures
- Performs well in a team environment
- Is able to work overtime as needed for workload management
- Required to follow procedures in the techniques for which certified.
- Consistently, regularly and dependably at work and on time.
Qualifications of NDT X-Ray Trainee:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Able to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Able to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to distinguish and differentiate between colors that are used in the test process in which they are certified