Leddy Group is seeking a Full Time Office Administrator in Springfield, VT.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a stable company.This position is temporary.
Responsibilities of the Office Administrator will include:
- Oversee front office to include the receptionist and volunteers.
- Tasks/projects requiring use of office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Acrobat)
- Production of brochures, rack cards, newsletters in a digital format.
- Big mailings involving mail merge
- Event planning/organization
- Travel arrangement
- Property management
Requirements of the Office Administrator:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-8 years’ experience as Office Administrator/Office Manager
- Excellent telephone skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Advanced knowledge of office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Acrobat)
- Experience with being responsible for office equipment (computers, copiers, printers, fax machines, telephones, telephone systems). (Able to troubleshoot, fix what’s wrong or know when to call for help.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well organized
- Able to multi-task in hectic environment
- Willing to learn
This is a full time temporary position Monday- Friday. It offers excellent compensation.