Are you seeking a career in an environmentally driven company? A full-time opportunity has become available to join the administrative team of a Hampton business working with exciting developments in treatment and recycling solutions. This role offers the opportunity to gain multifaceted administrative experience and to work with clients around the world.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Act as primary customer contact, answering inbound calls and assisting customers on a global scale
- Data and document entry into the company software, ensuring that all customer files are up-to-date and accurate
- Shipping & tracking product orders internationally, following up on work orders and payments
- Other administrative tasks as needed in support of the office team
Qualifications for Operations Administrator:
- Ability to adapt to a multitude of customer service situations
- Experience with Salesforce software preferred
- Intermediate to advance computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday role. The hours for this role are 8:00am – 5:00pm. Please apply today if you are seeking your next professional administrative opportunity.