Leddy Group is seeking candidates for an Order Administration Specialist for a client in Merrimack, NH.
This is a long-term, permanent opportunity for the right candidate with a great client.
Overview of Order Administration Specialist:
The Order Administration Specialist is responsible for processing all orders in a timely and accurate manner which facilitates and expedites prompt shipments to customers. In this role, you will work with both internal and external customers to finalize sales and maintain corporate databases to ensure an accurate and timely flow of information while preserving data integrity.
Responsibilities of Order Administration Specialist:
- Process orders timely and accurately ensuring all company requirements have been met.
- Use strong communication skills to effectively communicate on a daily basis to obtain information as it pertains to orders and/or the resolution of any issues.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with many internal/external customers to expedite orders and resolve a variety of process and procedure issues to make sure that the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Manage customer information in our systems sales database in a timely and accurate manner while ensuring data integrity is maintained.
- Work closely with accounting to make certain payment terms and ensure limits are approved prior to shipment of orders.
- Coordinate details with shipping to accurately deliver products to customers.
- Process RMA (return material authorization) within company guidelines, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work as part of a team to proactively improve the effectiveness of order management systems, processes, and policies.
- Provide and assist with ad-hoc reporting and projects as needed.
- Demonstrate commitment to our Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values.
Qualifications of Order Administration Specialist:
- Associate’s degree in operations, business, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years in fulfillment production environment.
- Experience working with ERP software. Exact MAX experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.