Leddy Group is seeking candidates for PCB Assemblers in the greater Milford area. This is a long-term, permanent position for the right candidate.
The PCB Assembler is responsible to assemble and inspect printed circuit boards per instructions.
Responsibilities of PCB Assembler:
- Complete the assembly of printed circuit boards as requested by the customer
- Initial inspection to ensure that board prep was completed accurately
- Boards are assembled using a BOM (Bill of Materials) visual aide, print or written instructions
- Assembly is completed by the insertion of pre-formed parts into printed circuit boards
Qualifications of PCB Assembler:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read and write English