Leddy Group is currently seeking a PCB Solderer for a client in the Greater Milford Area.
These are long-term, permanent roles for the right candidate with a great company that offers benefits upon being hired directly (Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Profit Sharing, Vacation, Holiday Pay, and much more!)
Responsibilities of the PCB Solderer:
- Hand-soldering components onto printed circuit boards.
- Component recognition and basic inspection
- Completing necessary paperwork and delivering PCBs to next workstation
Requirements of the PCB Solderer:
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read and write English
- Excellent near-sighted vision
- Knowledge of Level 1 Mil-Spec 2000A/IPC-A-610 current specifications
- Basic computer skills
1st shift, Pay is depending on experience
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
#ZRBBranch Office: Bedford, NH