Leddy Group is seeking Manufacturing Quality Technicians in South Royalton, VT
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a stable company. Room for learning and growth within the company. They offer two locations one in Royalton, VT and one in Bethel, VT.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Quality Technician will include:
- Read and follow all instructions on the Quality Assurance Requirements document and Control Plan if applicable.
- Visually inspect the product to the requirements as specified on the QAR, General Appearance Sample and Control Plan, as applicable.
- Must be cross-trained in weigh count, gauging and writing hold tags, and able to fill in for Quality Technicians during busy periods, vacations and periods of absenteeism.
- Operate manual machines on the Silicone production floor.
- Document inspection results using the attribute tally sheets.
- Perform line clearing in the event of process interruptions and/or adjustments.
- Fills out box templates.
- Uses designated attribute inspection gages and documents the results as specified on the QAR.
- Communicates machine and/or process problems to the Team Leader and Quality Technician.
- Package and handle product as specified on the QAR.
- Report safety hazards to the Team Leader.
- Use assigned inspection stamp to identify approved production.
- Follow company safety rules, procedures, and policies and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Strive to be a contributing and supportive member of our team.
- Display a cooperative and positive attitude toward your teammates.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Leader.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Quality Technician:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, written instructions, and operating procedures. Written communications skills are a must, as this position requires that detailed documentation of each assigned molding machine be properly recorded. Must have effective verbal communication skills in order to communicate problems and issues to the supervisor and quality personnel.
- May be required to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift & carry up to 50 lbs.
- May be required to work OT and weekends as assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma, equivalent GED, or prior injection molding experience.
This is a full time, long-term position for the right candidate. They have openings on 1st and 2nd shift and also offer a weekend only position Saturday and Sunday. Pay is very competitive and offers a weekend incentive.