Company in Dover focused on patient care and caregiver efficiency by providing a complete line of sterile procedure kits & trays to help decrease the risk of infections in the hospital, oncology, and home care settings.
Responsibilities of the Production Associate:
- Duties include assembly, fastening parts, tending machines, loading parts and inspection
- Read, understand and follows all production drawings, routing instructions and/or product labeling to achieve production requirements.
- Records information on appropriate production documents.
Requirements for the Production Associate:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) Or three months of related experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
1st shift position works M-F 6:30am – 3pm Pay is $12.00/hr. 2nd shift position works M-TH 3pm-1:30am and includes a $2/hour shift differential. Special Signing Bonus Program includes $250 upon employment, $250 after 3 months and $500 after 1 year.