Company is focused on patient care and caregiver efficiency by providing a complete line of sterile procedure kits & trays to help decrease risk of infections in the hospital, oncology, and home care settings.
Looking for a 2nd shift Production Associate in Dover, NH!
Responsibilities of the Production Associate
- Duties include assembly, fastening parts, tending machines, loading parts and inspection
- Good communication skills with Group Leaders.
- Read, understand and follows all production drawings, routing instructions and or production labeling to achieve production requirements.
- Assembles and places parts to specified relationships to each other
- Assembles components into a packaged tray, CSR Wrap or Breather Bag to specifications
- Fasten parts together
- Coils tubing as production needs require
- Tends to machines, such as UV curing, solvent dispensing, sealing or LSR machines.
- Loads products on the FFS machine when required.
- Closes, seals and labels containers.
- Packs special arrangements or selections of products.
- Inspects materials, products, packaging and containers at each step of packaging process.
- Records information on appropriate production documents.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Adhere to the standard production procedures and quality standards of work performed.
- Adhere to all hygiene and security standards of the company.
Requirements of the Production Associate
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) Or three months of related experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Pass background check