Leddy Group is Partnering with a leading Manufacturer in Vergennes, VT to find Production employees in roles such as: Assemblers, Machinists, and Quality Inspectors. Candidates must be open to 2nd shift schedules.
Responsibilities of the Production roles:
- Perform mechanical and/or electrical assembly.
- Perform inspection in accordance with requirements of qualified operator program (QOP).
- Accurately read and follow procedures, routing, and other work instructions.
- Demonstrate proper use of mechanical measuring devices.
- Perform mechanical rework.
- Demonstrate proper use of electrical measuring devices.
- Perform unique assembly processes.
Requirements of the Production roles:
- 1 year of experience working with computer
- Experience working in production
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and assembly instructions.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Rutland@leddygroup.com, call 802-786-2222 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
LGRIND123Branch Office: Rutland, VT