Leddy Group is currently seeking motivated and experienced Production Supervisors to join a great company in Pittsfield, NH! If your looking to join a company that focuses on producing quality products and engaging their workforce – this is the company for you!
We currently have openings on 1st & 2nd Shift!
1st Shift 6:00 am – 4:00 pm
2nd Shift 4:00 pm – 2:00 am
Production Supervisor Overview:
- Managing and supervising the production team on the production floor with a goal to meet daily production metrics and fill customer orders timely
- Mentor and train team leaders and associates production processes to successfully achieve smooth day-to-day production operations
- Adhere to manufacturing and labor schedules communicating with team members to make the best quality products and meet deadlines
Production Supervisor Essential Functions:
- Lead and manage a production line and employees effectively
- Assures standard operating procedures in the SQF food safety system and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) requirements are followed
- Submit daily, weekly productions reports on timely basis
- Checks and verifies timekeeping for assigned employees and associates on daily basis
- Helps develop and meet plant safety goals. Participates in safety/environmental self-audits & visual checks, and champions all safety activities.
- Must be able to work as a team member and with other departments to meet daily goals
- Assures daily production schedules are met and all issues are communicated timely
Production Supervisor Qualifications:
- 3 years experience required in manufacturing role within the food industry a MUST.
- Quality experience and knowledge with USDA and FDA
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred
- Supervisory experience
- Strong ability to meet deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and other computer applications
Pay: $50-$65K per year with possible bonuses!