Purchasing Analyst – Manufacturing
Pioneering Seacoast company specializing in energy systems is seeking a Purchasing Analyst – Manufacturing to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for Purchasing professionals seeking a fast-paced and innovative culture, where growth and development is promoted. This is a long-term, direct hire opportunity offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Your responsibilities as the Purchasing Analyst – Manufacturing:
- Forecasting and purchasing proper materials for the production schedule
- Assess MRP findings to best determine best purchasing plan
- Work with POs including review against MRP system
- Uphold communication with suppliers
- Support Buyers with quoting as well as the Finance department with any Payable questions or requests
- Work with Inventory Control to address any shortages
- Investigate purchase cost variances and the effect of engineering changes to material availability
- Work with QC to resolve any supplier or related issues
Qualification for the Purchasing Analyst – Manufacturing:
- 2+ years or related experience
- Manufacturing experience is required
- Proficiency with MRP system and advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Applicable transferable positions include, Procurement Officer, Buyer, Supply Chain Manager, Inventory Analyst
This is a Direct Hire opportunity offering a full-time, Monday through Friday schedule. Salary is DOE. Excellent benefits package offered.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-749-4810 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
Procurement Officer, Buyer, Supply Chain Manager, Inventory AnalystBranch Office: Dover, NH