Leddy Group is seeking a Quality Inspector for both 1st & 2nd Shift for a growing manufacturer in Manchester, NH!
This is a long term, permanent opportunity with a company that offers great benefits like medical, 401k, PTO, etc. once hired on to the core team.
Quality Inspector Responsibilities:
- Support First Piece, In-Process, Final, and F.A.I. Inspections.
- Reads blueprints or specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances.
- Verifies specified dimensions of product or raw material using verniers, micrometers, intramics, CMM, height gages, comparator, scales and or/other tools.
- Measures angular dimensions, radii, contours, clearances, thread lead, and other specifications.
- Computes angles, radii, and other unspecified dimensions of work piece by using sine bars.
- Tests units for fit of moving parts and mechanical functioning.
- Tests parts for hardness.
- Compares product with parts list or sample model to ensure completion of assembly.
- Rejects defective parts, and marks type of defect on part, container of parts, or inspection tag.
- Examines defective parts to determine cause of defects and recommends changes or modifications.
- Manually operates and sets up Mitutoyo CMM’s.
- Modifies existing programs to enhance efficiency.
Quality Inspector Qualifications:
- Ability to manually operate and set up Mitutoyo CMM’s.
- Must know how to interpret Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance.
- Advanced knowledge of inspection, plating & coating processes and raw materials a plus.
1st Shift Monday – Friday
2nd Shift Monday – Friday