Company that designs connection systems that transmit signals, data or power through challenging media located in Portsmouth, NH is seeking to hire for this position. Company products go in aircraft, biomedical devices, deep-sea exploration vehicles, offshore oil and gas operations, power generation including nuclear power and submarines.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Performing mechanical inspection of completed product, to verify compliance with the Customer’s drawings, specifications and contract.
- Validation that all Customer quality requirements have been met by reviewing in-process inspection, assembly and test records.
- Creation of Objective Quality Evidence document packages for presentation to the Customer.
Qualifications of the Quality Inspector:
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes, or equivalent education.
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Experience using precision measuring equipment for mechanical inspection.
- Proficiency in using MS Windows, MS Office and Adobe (Professional) software.
- ERP system experience preferred
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Quality field or related manufacturing environment
- High School diploma required
- Experience with contract/purchase order requirements a plus
This is a 1st shift position paying $15/hr. Hours are M-F 6am – 2:30pm.