This dual business company is a successfully established direct-sales distributor in the commercial aviation spares aftermarket as well as responsible for engineering, manufacturing and quality control of all goods sold. They are located in a convenient location in Newington, NH.
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector/Production:
- Inspect equipment for defects, damage and functionality
- Visual and mechanical inspection
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor
- Producing parts
- Following work instructions
- Other duties as assigned, someone versatile and willing to jump in!
Qualifications of the Quality Inspector:
Company is very willing to train the right individual for this position. Looking for a candidate who has great hand dexterity, mechanical aptitude, and skills. Someone who is wanting to learn, intelligent and a rule follower. Candidate MUST have a natural high attention to details. Also must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior manufacturing experience
This is first shift position working Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm and overtime may be needed. Pay is $15 – $17/hr depending on experience
All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours during business days for an official employment prescreen.