Leddy Group is currently seeking Quality Inspectors on all shifts for a client in Wilton, NH. This role will be full-time and long-term for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector:
- Qualified employee can demonstrate knowledge of product specifications and use of tools, measuring instrument and equipment for conducting tests and inspection tasks.
- Tasks include conducting hourly visual inspection at each production machine, collection of product samples according to the AQL standard set for the product, lot size or “shots” per hour and performing dimension measurements to assure conformity with the product specifications.
Requirements of the Quality Inspector:
- A high school diploma or GED
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Basic math skills
- Previous experience in plastics/injection molding is desirable.
- 3 – 6 months of training is required to satisfactorily perform inspection tasks.
1st & 2nd Shift Available, Pay DOE