Leddy Group is seeking a Quality Manager in Claremont, NH.
Are you passionate about making a difference and being part of a team that is shaping the future? Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology? Then this position is for you:
Responsibilities of the Quality Manager will include:
- Identification, analysis, and assessment of manufacturing processes for transformative change improvement requiring lean manufacturing principles.
- Assesses process capabilities, identifies improvement opportunities and integrates new processes and equipment to maximize manufacturing throughput and velocity
- Collaborates with Manufacturing and Product Engineering to implement new lean manufacturing principles and or processes, which meet engineering and quality specifications
- Develops process documentation to meet quality system and safety requirements
- Drives lean manufacturing processes with Risk Assessment / Cross functional implementation reviews.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements and equipment layout
- Initiates, and directs all company audits related to AS 9100 certifications and improvements.
- Provides subject matter expertise for quality processes and equipment
- Trains and/or provides work direction to quality technicians, CNC Operator associates, manufacturing engineers and manufacturing personnel regarding Lean Manufacturing principles and processes.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Requirements of the Quality Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology required
- 5+ years of demonstrated leadership of Lean Manufacturing/continuous improvement projects focused on meeting corporate strategic goals
- 5 to 8 years of quality management/engineering experience within a manufacturing/machining environment
- 5+ years of experience related to ISO AS 9100 certification and maintenance
- Microsoft Project (or equivalent) experience preferred
- Certified Six Sigma Green belt. Black belt is preferred.
This is a full time, direct hire position. This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation time after 90 days, 401K match, health and dental insurance.