Leddy Group is currently seeking an R&D Machinist for a great opportunity in Bedford, NH! This is a long term, permanent opportunity for the right candidate with a great company experiencing growth and development!
Perks: Health, Dental & Vision offered, paid vacation and sick time, 401K with company match, company luncheons and BBQs, promote from within culture!
Responsibilities of this role:
- Vertical machining low volume, high precision parts with close tolerances.
- Manual machining both hard and soft materials as well as odd shaped parts.
- Working with both manual Bridge ports and CNC machine operations.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in working from prints required.
- Strong math skills and excellent mechanical aptitude desired.
- Strong hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Likes to work in a variety of different workstations as production needs require.
- Strong commitment to achieving quality work.
- Meticulous record keeping with good computer skills.
Qualifications of R&D Machinist:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED, higher education a plus
- 5+ years Machinist experience
- U.S. citizenship required