Leddy Group is currently seeking an RF Test Technician in Bedford, NH!
** Join a local company that has been in business for over 50 years and is currently experiencing growth and planning to expand their team and facility this year!
** If you are looking for a friendly work environment that celebrates employees and often enjoys BBQ’s and pizza luncheon, then this is the opportunity for you!
Summary: Test Technicians with experience testing antennas in one or more of the following areas: Antenna pattern testing in anechoic chambers, network analyzer measurements, dynamic (shock and vibration) testing, thermal cycling and thermal vacuum testing.
- Perform RF and environmental testing accurately and on schedule (Vibration, Shock, Thermal and Thermal Vacuum are all done in house).
- Identify needs and coordinate testing with outside labs.
- Compile and manage test data to ensure it is accurate and complete.
- Assist in test procedure writing.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining test equipment and fixture.
- Some travel to outside test labs may be required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience testing antennas in an anechoic chamber and operating RF Network Analyzers required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive, team player who will pitch in where needed to get the job done.
- Meticulous record keeping with basic computer skills.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED, higher education a plus
- U.S. citizenship required, with ability to possess a security clearance