Our client in Ludlow, VT is seeking a Sales Administrator to join their team! This is a sales, administrative and customer service-oriented role.
Are you looking for a family owned business that allows you to handle a variety of tasks? Are you interested in a small, local company that you can settle into and make a career from? This position might just be for you!
Our client is looking for a motivated, dependable candidate who can learn quickly and jump into their business with both feet.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Answering phones
- Assisting customers/clients with questions, concerns, and scheduling service
- Managing clients Social Media Accounts
- Managing additional administrative tasks, such as data entry, filing, scanning, mailings, etc.
- Accepting orders and organizing showroom.
- Entry level Accounting w/ QuickBooks experience.
Requirements of the Sales Administrator include:
- Recent administrative and customer service experience
- Friendly, patient and pleasant demeanor
- Great attention to detail
- Must be neat and organized
- QuickBooks knowledge is a must.
This job requires weekend availability, 32 hours/week, and pays $17/hr.