Leddy Group is currently seeking an Appliance Sales Associate for a busy retail appliance store in Nashua, NH! This is a long term, permanent opportunity for the right candidate!
Summary of Appliance Sales Associate: Sell appliances as a result of superior product knowledge, outstanding Company selection/services, and professional work habits, the Sales Associate is responsible to qualify customer needs, present options to customer, and close the sale. The Sales Associate has the ultimate responsibility for “customer satisfaction” and must work within the parameters of company policy and workflow processes.
Responsibility of Sales Associate:
- Retail schedule flexibility which includes weekends, Sundays, and evenings, work your scheduled shift and be punctual
- Insure client satisfaction by entering ALL transaction data into computer, including private notes, price match details, accurate client information such as phone# and addresses, accurate models and services purchased, while adhering to company terms, conditions, and policies.
- Greet customers in store within 10 seconds of entry (acknowledge at a minimum)
- Customer needs approach: Use qualifying questions to identify the customer needs, and show how a product satisfies those needs
- Explain “checkout” process when sale is rung (i.e.: deposits, payment, Delivery policies, product options, etc)
- Contact customer if order status, availability, or delivery schedule changes
- Follow up regularly on all “open orders” which have delivery dates greater than 2 weeks in future, and any “high maintenance order”
- Process consumer payment applications
- Invoice all store pickups before merchandise leaves premises, and provide receipt to client
- Load products into customer vehicle at time of pickup
Qualifications of Sales Associate:
- Prior retail experience
- Stellar customer service skills
- Ability pass a drug screen and background check
Schedule flexibility a must and you must be flexible to work within the following store hours:
- Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Pay rate is $13 per hour plus incentives, annual income is typically around 45K with base and incentives