Innovative Seacoast company within the water filtration & recycling industry is currently seeking a qualified Sales Management candidate to join their team. Qualified candidates will display the ability to wear multiple hats and function efficiently within an evolving position. The Equipment Sales Manager will adhere to the company philosophy that the customer is valued above all else. Interested candidates should display the desire to cultivate meaningful and life-long customer relationships. If you describe yourself as a “go-getter” and prefer to be in a position where you are truly rewarded for your hard work, this role is ideal for you!
As the Sales Representative you will be responsible for:
- Working with existing sales partners to maintain established relationships
- Navigation within Salesforce to follow-up on warm leads and develop sales
- Establish new business and leads utilizing cold calling techniques and sales activities
- Sales forecasting and the development/implementation of strategies to meet long-term company sales goals
- Inside activity 2/3 of the time, outside sales activities approximately 1/3 of the time
- Assist in the organization and planning for trade show exhibits, attending a minimum of 5 trade shows per year (across the country)
Qualified candidates will display:
- Proven track record for professional success within the sales industry
- 5+ years of related experience
- Outgoing and highly professional demeanor
- Customer service driven
- Strong ability to multitask, ability to be a self-starter
- Experience within stone, glass, or concrete industry STRONGLY preferred
This is a full-time, long-term opportunity offering a competitive salary and benefits. Applicants should also note that this is a dog friendly office. The Sales Representative role offers a base salary plus the opportunity to earn a healthy commission (out of pocket expenses covered by the company). We look forward to receiving your application!