Leddy Group is seeking a Scheduler in Lebanon, NH.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a stable company. Room for learning and growth within the company. This is a scheduler who will work closely with the production manager to schedule new jobs within a company.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Schedules all new jobs
- Monitors current workload and available resources
- Assists in creating and gathering documentation, including manuals, special instructions, etc. for forwarding to Quality Department and/or Shipping Department
- Releases “ship list” and shop paperwork and regularly checks such to ensure jobs ship on time
- Monitors the cost versus sale price of shipped jobs
- Provides calibration reports to customers
Requirements of the Scheduler:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Past scheduling experience a plus.
This is a full time, long-term position for the right candidate. Excellent compensation and benefits package.