Company in Seabrook, NH is looking for a Shipper/Receiver. This company manufactures medical supplies.
Responsibilities of the Shipper/Receiver:
– Determine most cost efficient bundling of items. Prepare packing lists, bill of ladings and other shipping documentation as necessary
– Responsible for routing outbound freight to assure on time delivery, monitor carriers performance and tariff charges and determines best carriers for the most cost-effective and reliable delivery within established standards
– Maintain shipping and receiving logs and maintain files of shipping records
– Process lost freight or shipping damage claims. Verify freight bills with accounting and resolve discrepancies with carriers
-Loading and unloading delivery trucks. Assure compliance with workplace safety procedures. Limit access to loading docks by unauthorized individuals
– Receive and inspect external packaging of all incoming shipments. Notify delivery personnel of any apparent shipping damage and proceed accordingly. Review incoming packing lists and logs and route to receiving inspection area.
– Receive and process returned good shipments; completed and forward RGA paperwork. Route service/repair shipments to Customer Service.
– Responsible for assuring that assigned activities are performed in accordance with Quality System procedures
Qualifications of the Shipper/Receiver:
– Ability to package goods according to established guidelines
– Familiar with inventory control databases, UPS/FedEx shipping
– Ability to communicate with customers and suppliers on various issues related to shipping and receiving
– Excellent time management and organizational skills
– Ability to express concepts effectively, both written and verbal
– Must follow all safety regulations concerning the shipping and receiving area
– Excellent computer skills and proficiency with MS Office and Internet
– High School Diploma or GED
– 2 years shipping/receiving experience, preferably in medical devices
– Experience with Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
Pay is $15/hr DOE. This is a 1st shift position.
To apply for the Shipper/Receiver, please go to leddygroup.com, send resumes to email@example.com or call 603 749 4810.
All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours for an employment prescreen.Branch Office: Bedford, NH