Leddy Group is currently seeking candidates for a 1st Shift Shipper/Receiver for a great manufacturing company in Laconia, NH!
This is an exciting long-term, permanent opportunity for a stable and growing company that offers competitive compensation and benefits!
Responsibilities of the Shipper/Receiver:
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area.
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Loads truck for Industrial Truck Operator.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together.
- Makes simple adjustments or repairs such as realigning belts or replacing rollers.
- Assembles crates to contain products such as machines or vehicles.
- Wraps parts, assemblies, packages and inspect wrapping, parts and containers for conformance to company standards, customer requirements, shipping companies, and postal regulations.
- Prepares product and packages for export shipping in conformity with company, customer, and government regulations.
- Sorts parcels for shipment according to destination or other classification.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications of the Shipper/Receiver:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
1st Shift Monday – Friday, Pay DOE
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
Branch Office: Bedford, NH