Leddy Group is currently seeking candidates to fulfill a Site Superintendent role for a very busy construction company to work on many commercial construction projects located throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, and New York.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Follow and adhere to all corporate safety policies and procedures and OSHA 1910 & 1926 Safety Standards.
- Must have OSHA 10 and willing to obtain OSHA 30 Certification.
- Accurately Interprets Project Plans, Specifications, Amendment’s & Sketches.
- Strong project coordination skills with an eye for details and take pride in your work.
- Recognize and control the hazards involved with construction projects.
- Preferred 5 years construction experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Have good communication skills, clean-cut in appearance, be drug & alcohol free and without a criminal record.
- Ability to comprehend and efficiently carry out work instructions.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Must work well as part of the team, be punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Willing to perform tasks outside of immediate job description.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Extension of the work shift may be required. Work shift will include weekdays, nights and weekends based on selected project’s needs.
- Willingness to travel for duration of project when required.
- Overtime above the standard 40 hours may be required for this position with short notice.
- You need to have a sense of urgency to be able to meet deadlines and a willingness to learn.
- You should own and have the knowledge to operate basic hand and power tools including a cordless drill.
- Able to lift 60-80 pounds on a repetitive basis
- Ability to learn quickly and conduct routine tasks with limited supervision.
- Represent yourself and our company in a professional manner.