SMT Line Operator
Do you have SMT experience and are you ready for a new challenge at a company that is relocating to Portsmouth, NH? This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing company!
Now hiring for a variety of positions but if you like to take on new challenges and learn quickly; your work ethic is unsurpassed and you will do whatever it takes to get the job done, then we would love to speak to you about this company.
SMT Line Operator Skills/Experience Requirements:
- Must have 1 year of SMT Line experience, 2 is preferred
- Adjust, set up and operate SMT machines for production
- Inspect and test finished SMT products for quality
- Comfortable using power tools, hand tools and material handling equipment
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and provide process feedback
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This position requires the ability to stand for 10 hour shift and have close focus vision.
Schedule for this position is Monday through Thursday; 7am-5:30pm and pay is $14-$18/hour DOE. Other positions available include: Electronics Manufacturing Tech, CNC Machine Operators, Shift Supervisors, Plant Manager & Customer Trainer.