Company in Exeter, NH that markets power conversion products is looking for a Solderer.
The Solderer would be:
- Performing soldering of through hole components inserted in printed circuit board assemblies, subassemblies and various light mechanical hardware
- Working with small tools, engineering documents and visual aids.
To be considered for the Solderer:
- You will have 1-3 years experience in an IPC Solderer position, IPC certification,
- You will have the ability to distinguish between rework and repair, willing to be trained and learn, and be familiar with ANSI/IPC 610B workmanship standards and ESD (Electro Static Discharge) requirements
- You will have a High School Diploma or GED required.
This is a 1st shift position 6am-2:30pm. Pay is dependent on experience.