Now seeking experienced solderers within the electronics industry to join NEW company in Portsmouth, NH. This innovative technology company is excited to plant it’s roots of their already established and growing business.
Tens of thousands of business and individuals are already using their unique product and they are looking for you to join their team.
As a soldering technician, you will be responsible for the setup, adjustment, programming and operation of the SMT line. You will work with a great group of manufacturing team members.
- 1 year of soldering experience is a must
- Inspect finished soldering joints for quality
- Hand solder/desolder components
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and provide process feedback
- Ability to meet productivity and deadline goals
- Excellent manual dexterity and attention to detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This position requires the ability to stand for 10 hour shift. You must have close visual focus ability as well.
Schedule for this position is Monday through Thursday; 7am-5:30pm and pay is $14-$16/hour. Other positions available include: SMT Line Operators, Electronic Manufacturing Techs, Shift Supervisors, Plant Manager & Customer Trainer.