Leddy Group is seeking a Spray Technician for a respected local company focused on engineering surface coating solutions and special processes.
Our client is seeking a detail oriented individual to join their team!
Both 1st and 2nd shift roles are available, offering full time hours and a long term career opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Spray Technician:
- Applying lubricant to parts with spray gun equipment.
- Review job folder to verify part to be put through the spray process
- Perform visual inspection on parts for defects
- Record and sign off on all applicable data defined in the job folder
- Report all problems, inaccuracies, or damaged items
- Follow inspection procedures as needed
- Keep work area neat and orderly at all times
Qualification of the Spray Technician:
- High School diploma
- Organized and accurate documentation skills
- Previous experience spraying in an industrial painting or coating operation is desired.